POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
A. General Information Related to Guests and Customers
- Much of the personal information we receive comes directly from guests and customers who are interested in learning about services through the website or by creating an account with Hi-Tech PMR Client Cloud Portal. Typically, this information includes the guest’s name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other information about the customer, and if you utilize services from us, the date of the order you provide to our customer service representatives.
- Information you provide – When you sign up for a Hi-Tech PMR Account, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services;
- Protect the rights or property of Hi-Tech PMR or our users and customers.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Hi-Tech Precious Metals Refinery processes business information on our dedicated servers with a third party company in the United States of America. If you are located outside the United States of America, we still process your information in the United States of America.
At times, we may collect personal information when you participate in activities on our Site, such as, contests, raffles, forums, newsletters and informational or promotional offers.
Any of the personal information we collect directly from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, since your personal information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the Site, since we continually strive to improve our offerings based upon the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, since your personal information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions (except that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To provide you with additional information about our products or services, if you so request. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site features.
B. Information Collected Through Technology
Hi-Tech PMR may also collect information through technology (including cookies and Web beacons) to make our Site more interesting and useful to you and for various purposes related to our business. For instance, the Site may also collect information “Cookies” or pieces of information that a Web site sends to your computer while you are viewing the Web site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. Cookies, web beacons and other technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. Services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Log information – When you access Hi-Tech PMR services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
We may use the information collected through these technical methods for many purposes, including delivering content, tracking and enhancing our Users’ experience on our Site. For example, when you return to our Site after leaving, cookies can provide information to the Site so that the Site will remember who you are. We also may use technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Site, such as the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our Site. In HTMLe-mails that we send our guests and customers, we may use technical methods for a number of purposes, including: to determine whether our guests and customers have opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails, to customize the display of banner advertisements and other messages after a guest has closed the e-mail, and to determine whether a guest has made an inquiry or purchase in response to a particular e-mail.
How do we protect your personal information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures in order to do our best to protect your personal information and to maintain the safety of your personal and financial information when you submit a request or place an order. These security measures include our use of password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information and utilization of SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that personal information you submit to us is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and then encrypted into our payment providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, (who are then required to keep the information confidential.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal information, except that we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, nonpersonal customer information or potential customers may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising.
Third Party Web Site Links
Compliance with Certain Acts
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Texas Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 year of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 year old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.